BETA PUBG Mobile for Android – The official beta of PUBG Mobile International
* BETA PUBG Mobile is a beta version of PUBG Mobile. The game contains new content, improvements, and latest developer changes for gamers to try and evaluate before pushing into the official PUBG Mobile version.
* Game PUBG Mobile – Mobile version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds – has been asserting its leading position in the mobile survival category in many countries, including Vietnam. In mid-September, Tencent made a number of “dizzying” announcements when it announced that PUBG Mobile had attracted up to 20 million players a day in the last six months. This is indeed Tencent’s “golden egg”.
* To better serve gamers, PUBG Mobile is continuously updated to improve the quality as well as add new exciting content. Particularly, the last 0.8 version has been added to the map of Ha Tinh province of Vietnam Sanhok. Before these updates are pushed into the official version, it will be posted to BETA PUBG Mobile for players to experience pre-evaluation. So, if you want to be the first to experience the latest innovations in PUBG Mobile, download BETA PUBG Mobile for Android.
* Download Beta PUBG Mobile for Android
[appbox googleplay com.tencent.igce]
Because it’s a beta release for testing purposes, players can not sign in with their existing account. You will have to create a new character with the guest option to play. All monetization is also disabled. Thanks to that, gamers do not have to worry about accidentally buying anything with that guest account.
Tencent has officially launched a new 0.8 PUBG Mobile beta. In this version, the developer only aims to fix bugs in version 0.8 and upgrade anti-cheating system. At the same time, Tencent wants to hear the user’s feedback to upgrade, perfect their products.
* New feature
BETA PUBG Mobile added the following content:
- Arcade mode is faster.
- New weapon: Added SLR sniper rifle.
- Mobile Wardrobe: Players can now dress up in their mobile wardrobe and instantly change their clothes while fighting.