In this tutorial, I will share with you how to install the Wifi driver and network driver for the computer very accurately and quickly, using the familiar toolkit called 3DP NET.
Why use 3DP NET !?
– It is an Offline installer, which means you don’t need the internet and still have the full network driver installed.
– The capacity of the 3DP NET driver installer is very small (more than 100 MB) but contains the full network card driver, Wifi network of most computers today.
– Automatically identify network card.
– One thing I really like is that it provides us with the latest drivers and is fully compatible with the computer.
Download the latest 3DP NET:
Instructions for using 3DP NET to install Wifi drivers and network drivers:
+ Step 1: After downloading the software => you double-click on the file to start using. In the first interface, 3DP NET will decompress according to the path C: 3DP Net 1703
You can change the unzipped folder => then click OK.
+ Step 2: The decompression process is going on, wait a moment for the program to perform its task.
+ Step 3: Select the language you want => click OK to agree.
+ Step 4: Click on the plus symbol (+) => now you will see a list of network cards on the computer, located in the right column.
You select each Network Card => then click to start the installation for that Network Card.
+ Step 5: Click Next to start the installation.
The following window may appear, and click Install to start the installation.
+ Step 6: The installation process ends. Click Finish to complete.
Tips: To access the Internet Connections management section, you can access it quickly by opening the Run dialog box (Windows + R) => entering the command ncpa.cpl => press Enter to perform.
- Hope the article will be useful to you, wish you success!