Are you trying to change the content or appearance of the WordPress blog but still do not see the change appear? For example, did you add a new image, edit a theme or correct a post’s text but did not see the change after applying it?
If so, great possibilities are related to WordPress caching plugins.
Option 1 – Clear WordPress cache on WP Super Cache
* WordPress Super Cache is the most popular caching plugin used by over 1 million WordPress users. Follow these steps to clear the WordPress cache on WP Super Cache:
1. Access the WordPress Administrator Dashboard.
2. Settings and press the WP Super Cache button.
3. Click Delete Cache button under Delete Cached Pages.
* That’s it, you deleted the cached page successfully.
Option 2 – Clear WordPress Cache on W3 Total Cache
* W3 Total Cache is known for allowing many customizations and can set many things. Some popular blogs like Mashable are using this plugin. To clear the cache on W3 Total Cache, do the following:
1. Access the WordPress administrator dashboard.
2. Press the Performance button and press the Dashboard button.
3. Click the empty all caches button at the top of the page.
* Very good, only you have successfully cleared the cache using the W3 Total Cache Plugin.
Option 3 – Clear WordPress Cache on WP Fastest Cache
WP Fastest Cache is a very simple and easy to use plugin, so a large number of bloggers are also using this plugin. Please follow the steps below to clear cache on WP Fast Cache:
1. Login to the WordPress administrator dashboard.
2. Visit the WP Fastest Cache installation page.
3. Select the Delete Cache tab and click the Delete Cache button.
* That is, you have completely cleared its cache file.
Done. Happy for you.